Friday, September 24, 2010

Mia



Hi, my name is Mia. I am a fun, energetic person that likes to write, swim, and hang out with my friends. I am currently in the 8th grade and going to high school next year. I am outgoing, sometimes loud, and....awesome. I'm a Capricorn and my birthday is January 7. I really can't say there is one highlight of my life, because my life has been full of such great experiences. My role model is my mother because she has gotten through some really tough things, but was still able to put herself through school and graduate college and get a degree. I also admire my dad because he puts his life on the line when he travels to foreign countries to help other people. He is a relief worker. Currently, I am learning how to work well with others, how to create an interesting blog, and also about important figures in U.S. history. If you haven't figured this out in the last sentence, I am doing this blog for history class, and it is very fun! Hope you enjoy the Wii Are heroes blog! :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment