Friday, September 24, 2010

Stori's Story

  

                                              I AM ON YOUR RIGHT END (NOT REAR END!!!!)

 Hello, If you can't tell by the title, my name is Stori.  I am funny, intelligent, and have my own little world.  My hobbies are basketball, chess, and falling asleep. My role model is my mommy...YEAH I SAID MOMMY!  She is my role model because she has done so much for other people including me and despise some of her moments, she is the coolest and sincerest person you will ever meet. To say one highlight of my life would be an understatement.  I have tons and tons of highlights in my life.  But one in particular would be that I have a HUGE loving family and they all love me to the ends of the earth.  When I grow taller than my daddy Demetrius (which won't take long) I want to become an ER surgeon.  I don't know if it's the adrenaline or the feeling of helping people but that is what I want to be.  If I didn't tell you already, I LOVE noodles and grapes way more than candy, so if you know me and wanted to give me a "food gift" than that is what I want.  So I hope that you will follow Wii Heroes down our path to discovering US History!!!  Well.... you can stop reading now ;)

1 comment: