Friday, September 24, 2010

Noelle

Hello my name is Noelle and i love going shopping , the movies,amusment parks and many more I am a energetic fun person.:) I run track here at stuart hobson my favorite subjects is History and Science. My friends describe me as a fun person who likes to go out and hangout at anytime. I love to travel different places. my hero would be my parents both because they both are intelligent people who love their children. Things I like to do on my spare time is reading .getting on the computer , and texting my friends.  I think that Daisy Bates should be our class leader because she is a independent person. She was elected to be the president of the Arkansas State Conference of NAACP branches. Daisy Bates also helped drive the movement  in little rock I think that Daisy Bates was a helping person who cared for other people.

No comments:

Post a Comment